Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sharing My Home - Part 1

Ever since we started working on our house, buying furniture, adding soft furnishings and accessories, etc.. basically making our house a home, we have been asked many many times, "Where did you find that?", "How much is this?", "It must be expensive!", "Could you please get the same one for me?", "I'd love to have one too!" And I love the look on our relatives' and friends' faces when they find out how cheap/reasonable I got the stuff for :o) The only advantage I have is that I love to shop around and find the best bargains. Finding a good deal is a challenge and one that I love to take :o) Diamond style on a dime, or so they say..

So, when I was out hunting recently, I found some beautiful and really reasonably priced items and it got me to thinking, why don't I get some extra to share with you? So the following are the stuff that I have bought for my own home and I would like to share with you and please know that:

(1) I only put up the items that I would use myself in my own home (and I'm fussy when it comes to that! :o)) up for sale, so please do not worry about the quality;

(2) The items are all brand new and are in limited quantity as I only buy one or two extras to share;

(3) This is my home style, I don't expect everyone to share my taste, so only purchase if you love the items, as I lovingly choose to share them with you;

Happy shopping!

I found some beautiful gourmet bottles that were really reasonable priced. It would look beautiful in your kitchen. Can be used to fill with cooking oil, liquid soap and also sauces i.e. soya sauce, etc.

I used to eye these bottles in Metrojaya, where they used to sell them at RM49.90 each. I would pick them up off the shelves, admire them and put them back :o) hehe.. I was totally grinning from ear to ear when I found these for much cheaper :o)
Roses Gourmet Bottle
view from one side
view from another side
size: 2.25 " x 12.5 "
Price: RM25 each/ RM48 for 2
Herbs Gourmet Bottle
view from one side (lavenders, my favourite!)
view from another side
size: 2.25" x 12.5"
Price: RM25 each/RM48 for 2



If you cannot decide on which one to choose, buy both! (like I did.. hehe..)

Lookie, lookie.. they even have a matching doormat! hehe..

Doormat

size: 18" x 27"

Price: RM29.00 each

And what else did I find? These beautiful napkins to match too :o)

Napkins

Pattern A

This one comes in two sizes:

Dessert sized: 4.75" x 4.75"

Price: RM8.00 for a pack of 20 pieces

Dinner sized: 6.5" x 6.5"

Price: RM10.00 for a pack of 20 pieces

Pattern B

size: 4.25" x 8" (rare size!)

Price: RM10 for a pack of 20 pieces

Pattern C

Dinner sized : 6.5" x 6.5"

Price: RM10 for a pack of 20 pieces

Pattern D

Dinner Sized: 6.5" x 6.5"

Price: RM1o for a pack of 20 pieces

Pattern E

Dinner sized: 6.5" x 6.5"

Price: RM10 for a pack of 20 pieces

If you would like to purchase any of them, please send me a message at 019-7540000. I will confirm on whether the items are still available, the shipping fee and the account number for banking in payment. Happy shopping! Thanks.

Petals and Berries

No comments: